Ok. I noticed something when I was re-watching the series a while ago.
Remember in episode 10, when both Madoka and Homura are about to become witches? Homura asks if Madoka has any grief seeds. Madoka says that she didn’t have any. But she later pulls out one after Homura is done talking about becoming a witch.
Looking closer at it. I noticed that it is Sayaka’s grief seed.
Fun - We Are Young - OST “The Sims 3 Showtime”
MY FACE HURTS FROM LAUGHING
WE BAH YUUUUUUUUUU
I think this is what English sounds like to people who don’t understand it.
jEUSU FUKC TAKE THE WHEEL OMFGF
what. the. fuck?!
blue pink and black definitely
Orange and grey man, that’d be the best.
Eh… blue pill, red for the regeneration, and possibly green.
orange, blue, or red
any others don’t seem like a good idea, to me, to have.
For those not familiarized with the term: Memento? Homestuck? 500 Days of Summer?
- Nonlinear Storytelling: what it is, examples in film, literature, and videogames. Pretty much the basics and probably what you already know.
- Story structure: graphic examples of types of story structures, including nonlinear.
- 25 things you should know about story structure: tips, advice about story structure in general, things you’ve gotta take into account. Pretty funny.
- Linear vs Nonlinear: a comparison between linear and nonlinear storytelling.
- Nonlinear storytelling: more talk on nonlinear storytelling.
- Exploring methodologies for a nonlinear story development: now we get to the really good stuff. Explaining in steps the way you can pull a nonlinear story development off. Suggestions on ways you can keep track of your plot.
- Limits of a nonlinear narrative structure: stuff you need to know you’re getting yourself into. Some obstacles.
- Structure and looking at the whole: talking about the difference between structure and plot. Plot is always linear, structure doesn’t have to be.
- Writing nonlinear stories: on continuity, timing, and cues.
- Sypnosis for a nonlinear story: what title says. Talkin’ about sypnosis, I’m adding this in case your story needs one.
- VIDEO: how to write a nonlinear story: Robert McKnee talks and gives advice on how to write non linear stories for screenwriters.
- Out of order: a discussion of nonlinear narrative stories: OP even did a restructuration of Red Riding Hood to make it a nonlinear narrative.For the anon that needed help with anachronic storytelling. Maybe they couldn’t find anything because we don’t use the word “anachronic”, we use nonlinear.